topbella

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Will This Be a Happily Ever After?

He was staring at me as if I'll be forever gone...
Not knowing what he was thinking, my heart was pounding with fear.
Will this happiness end now?
Did fate gave me another burden to bear?

It's just been four months...
We knew each other a year before but we never had the chance to talk.
I heard few stories about him
But I never thought that we will come this far.

As he started to speak,
i just want to be deaf...
I don't want to hear the words "I'm sorry....but this has to end..."
No! Please don't!
We were just starting..
What we have was just the beginning..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Writes Here?

My photo
I am just an ordinary woman. But I can do extra-ordinary things to love him...
 
All About Him© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo