topbella

Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is For Him

I am a simple woman. There is nothing special about me but I am always holding on to my faith in God. Like any other woman, I also dreamed of being loved by another. I have been constantly praying for him since I was a child. To share my whole life with somebody until I die would be the greatest gift that I will receive from God.

However, I will not dwell much on myself. This blog is not about me. It is about somebody who makes me happy and makes my life wonderful! He doesn't know anything about this. But someday, when it's the right time, I hope I'll be able to make him smile and let him know how special he is to me...

Just read on to learn more about him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Writes Here?

My photo
I am just an ordinary woman. But I can do extra-ordinary things to love him...
 
All About Him© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo